I. General Data
The confidentiality of your personal data is highly important to us, the Association for Initiative and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi, as data operator.
This page’s information is designed to notify you on your personal data processing when using the website www.danubeon2wheels.eu (‘the Site’).
II. What information do we collect?
We collect and process the data you communicate to access the Site and / or use our Services.
Among this collected personal data, there is:
1. your contact data – name, surname, email address, telephone
2. information on preferences or age, sex and interests
3. information needed to register with our association’s events
4. the logging data – user name (email address), password
To improve our Site and Services and to make them more efficient and tailored to your needs and claims, our servers automatically collect technical data, some of which may be considered personal data.
The traffic data which may be collected:
- IP address
- HTTP errors
- the version and type of browser used by the Site User and / or the Services
- the Site collecting time and Services use time.
- the links you click when you are on the Site.
- Standard server log information, tape width, software installed on your computer.
III. How do you use the collected information
Apart from our purposes arising from contractual liabilities - legitimate interests and legal provisions, processing your personal data shall only be done with your consent.
We want to give you the best possible experience to make sure you enjoy our Site / Services today, tomorrow and in the future. It is also our goal to be as open and transparent as possible with our users about the personal data we collect to provide these services, the way we use them and whom we can transfer.
Association for Initiative and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi, collects correctly and legally your personal data and in accordance with your legal rights. The primary purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. By filling in your data on our Site, you agree that your personal data may be used to:
- To allow the use of our Site/Services and to provide the related services a
- To send information and to satisfy your claims
- To perform statistical analyses and develop our Site/Services
- To comply with the current laws and regulations and our Terms and Conditions.
With your consent, the Association for Initiative and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi may use the collected data for other purposes too, thing which you shall be notified at the collection time.
This information shall be kept by us as long as needed to achievement of the collection purpose.
The purpose of data collection is to inform users / customers about the situation of their account on www.danubeon2wheels.eu, to inform users / customers about the evolution and status of orders, evaluation of products and services offered, commercial activities, promotion of products and services, marketing, advertising, media, administrative, development, market research, statistics, tracking and sales monitoring and consumer behaviour.
IV. Data processing time
In general, the Association for Initiative and Support for South East Romania, Calarasi shall process your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing goals.
V. Personal data disclosure
In order to fulfill certain processing purposes, the Association for Initiative and Support for South East Romania, Calarasi may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support www.danubeon2wheels.eu in the course of the activity through the Site (for example, courier, IT service providers, etc.) or to central / local public authorities in the following cases:
- For Site management;
- where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other facilities to the individuals concerned as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the Association for Initiative and Support for South-Eastern Romania, Calarasi through the Site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the offered services;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication;
- to publish marketing trading communications under the legal conditions and terms;
- when the personal data disclosure is provided by the law, etc.
VI. Personal data transfer
The personal data provided to the Association for Initiative and Support for South East Romania, Calarasi can be transferred abroad, but only to the EU states.
VII. Client’s rights and access on personal data
According to the requirements of the Law no.677 / 2001, GDPR (EU) No.679 / 2016 for the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, amended and supplemented, the Association for Initiative and Support for South East Romania, Calarasi has the obligation to administer safely and only for the specified purposes, the personal data you provide us about you.
As a person, you also have the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, that is, the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects the data subject or similarly affects him to a significant extent;
By reading the information contained in our Cookies Policy, you have acknowledged that you are entitled to the rights provided by law, namely:
- the right to information, ie the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by the Association for Initiative and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, ie the right to obtain confirmation from the Association for Initiatives and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way they are processed data, purpose of processing, recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, ie the right to obtain the immediate correction of inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data, without justifiable delays by the Association of Initiative and Support for South-East Romania, Calarasi; The rectification / completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- right to opposition;
- the right to delete data without undue delay ("the right to be forgotten"). According to Regulation 2016/679 / EU you can always exercise the right to request the deletion of all your information about us. You can send us a request to our contact address or e-mail address to update your personal data from our database data;
At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the total or partial deletion of your personal data.
You may exercise the rights set forth in the General Personal Data Protection Regulations by written request sent to the Bd of the Republic, Nr. 50B, Calarasi, Romania or to email@example.com.
Starting May 25, 2018, we will be happy to assist you with any information regarding the processing of your personal data through firstname.lastname@example.org.